Man and Van Croydon Moving Checklist
Keep moving pandemonium at least by finishing moving day duties in advance. In so doing, you’ll monitor the movers without concern or distraction. The below checklist functions as a guide of tasks to accomplish on moving time, delivery time and after arriving on the new house.
- Double check cabinets, storage and racks to ensure they’re empty.
- Check bedrooms, attic room, garage area and yard to make certain there is nothing forgotten.
- Take important papers, currency and jewellery on your own, or use authorized mail.
- Note all power meter numbers.
- Go through your expenses of lading and catalog carefully (supplied by the moving service) prior to signing. Keep documents in a safe-place.
- Turn off the hot water heater and reduced the thermostat.
- Get hold of the name of the drivers of the moving van and provide him your contact details. Overview directions towards the new home.
- Have the last payment to the Man and Van Croydon moving firm and tip money.
- Check out your possessions carefully and notice any harmed items in the inventory documents.
- Get ready to pay the Man and Van Croydon driver prior to your belongings are unloaded by cash, an authorized check, unless of course other agreements were made in advance.
- Monitor the unloading along with unpacking.
- Renew your driving license, car registration in addition to tags.
- Shop around for brand new insurance plans, particularly auto protection.
- Modify your will along with other legal documents in order to avoid longer probate and increased legal costs.
- Find the medical centers, police facilities, veterinary clinic and fire facilities near your house.
- Change the doors locks in the new house.